There are many amazing benefits from drinking tea, but imagine one that is more potent, more delectable and more palatable than Green tea. BRANCH TEA is it, the reasons and the recipe are available in BREAKING BRANCHES and Enjoying Backyard Living books.
Some ailments can be unpredictable. But, knowing what steps you can take to decrease or eliminate unpredictable suffering is the key to obtaining optimum health. The blog, books, and videos on this website share low-cost, easy to make, healing recipes, and remedies made from ingredients found in your kitchen or yard.
- Eyes and Sunlight
- Nerve Pain Relief H D Fish Oil
- Joint Pain Relief and Control with Fish Oil
- Simple Diet
- Burning Acid Coming Up From Stomach
- Diet and Disease, Bad Food V Good Food
- Salt is Needed and Necessary
- BRANCH TEA World Famous; Almost!
- Food-based Natural Expectorant Cold and Flu
- Headache in Morning
- Oil and 60 K Miles of Blood Vessels
- Joint Health Option
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- MUST SEE! Prunes or Candy
- Grape-stem Tea
- Energy Food
- Optimum Health
- Fish Oil Buying Tips
- What cha Having for Breakfast?
- Sarcopenia (muscle loss) and Body Gym
- Toothpaste Alternative
- Refrigerator Condensation, Good and Bad
- Air Travels: 3 Must Haves
- Sciatic Nerve Pain and Body Gym
- Importance of Sweating (detoxing)
- Runners’ High or Low
- EMF and Grounding
- Home Poop Test-Colonoscopy-Barium-NO!
Most Viewed Videos
Mud Foot Bath Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief Dates or Prunes Traveler’s Diarrhea Poop length MP (CG&C) Oil - Watery Eyes Fish Oil Fiber Quinoa Cooked
5 Most Read Blogs Last 90 Days
Better Bowel Movements
- 5 Things for Better Digestion
- Simple Way to Improve Digestion
- How to Have a Clean BM
- Better Digestion
- Transit Time
- Poop Thickness and How to Increase Them
- Poop Length
- Dietary Fiber
- TD – Traveler’s Diarrhea Prevention
- Vitamin C. Animals Don’t Drag Their Butts
Not wine, Grape Stem Tea.
Recipe in Good Habits Good Health books.
CG&C oil has many uses and is not available in any store, the updated recipe is in GOOD HABITS GOOD HEALTH books.
CG&C oil can be used for:
Food - flavor enhancer Hair - moisturizer Face - moisturizer and bumps relief Nose - runny and stuffiness Eyes - watery (apply drops in nose) Lips - balm Mouth - soothes toothaches, toothpaste and mouth wash Skin - soothes minor cuts, irritations and abrasions; insect bites Repellent - mosquitoes Hemorrhoids - soothes minor inflammation and pain